Did you know?
Currently established legacy accounts include: Missions / Benevolences, Christian Education Ministry, Music Ministry, Capital / Building Improvements, and General Endowment.
- An elected Board meets at least quarterly to manage assets and consider distributions that support the Program’s ministry objectives.
- Donating to the fund can have tax advantages.
- There is no gift too small to the fund! All gifts are pooled in program accounts and have the potential to compound the investment return in the long term.
- Discussions with Board members and the church office are held in strict confidence. When you make a gift, you are able to designate if you would like the gift to be disclosed or anonymous.
Forms and Documents:
- Annual Report to Session
- Distribution Application
- Distribution Timeline
- Confidential Donor Gift Information form.
- Click here to view the Endowment Program Policies & Procedures and the Endowment Investment Policy.