Stephen Ministry at Unity
Stephen Ministry is a one-to-one Christian lay caregiving ministry. Stephen Ministers are well-trained and supervised lay caregivers who receive 50 hours of training in the skills necessary for providing distinctively Christian care to individuals experiencing a crisis or going through a difficult time in life. Stephen Ministry is “Christ Caring for People Through People.” Unity Presbyterian Church enrolled in Stephen Ministry in early 2017 and currently has more than 20 Stephen Ministers.
Click here to learn more about this special ministry at Unity.
This video was produced by Scottsdale Bible Church.
- Those who are grieving the loss of a loved one
- People who are hospitalized
- Individuals who are terminally ill and/or their family members
- People experiencing divorce
- Parents who have children leaving home
- People experiencing job-related stress, or who have lost their jobs
- People preparing to retire or recently retired
- Those who are homebound or in a care facility and/or their family members
- People facing birth-related issues such as infertility, adoption, birth, or unplanned pregnancy
- Those experiencing life transitions such as marriage, graduation, or starting a new job
- People in the process of moving or downsizing to a smaller home
Want to know more? Contact one of Unity’s Stephen Leaders! Dave Johnson at 803.280.4928 or Susan Mobley at 704.575.7344.