The Endowment offers individuals and families the opportunity to create a legacy, thus expanding their support for Unity’s ministry both for today and beyond their lifetimes. The Unity Endowment Program was established to expand and enrich the long-term mission of the Unity congregation by providing financial support beyond the normal operating budget and capital fund giving.
The Program is a permanent fund that provides support to a variety of ministries throughout the church. Gifts of any size or form provide an opportunity for you to create and strengthen your legacy in a manner suited to your personal desires and interests.
Currently established legacy accounts: Missions / Benevolences, Christian Education Ministry, Music Ministry, Capital / Building Improvements and General Endowment.
A few things the Program has supported thus far…
- A children’s sensory room in the preschool wing
- The creation of “Kaleidoscope: Special Needs Ministry” focused on seeing God’s light an reflection in all people
- Support for ministry activities including Lunch Bunch fellowship, Creative Expressions, Newborn Ministry and a custom Christian Education closet
- Grants to send youth to the Presbyterian Youth Triennium Conference
- Providence Presbyterian Living Waters of the World Project
- Guest speakers including the author from all church read and Reverend Tom Long
Why contribute to the Endowment?
“One of the things that we love about Unity is the creativity and innovation of the staff and volunteers, always looking for new ways to share God’s love within our congregation and the greater community. When great ideas germinate in the middle of a budget cycle, extra funds are needed to supplement the basic operating budget to bring them to fruition. We believe that the Endowment Fund is critical to the mission of the church.”
Click here to read Endowment giving testimonials.