The Endowment offers individuals and families the opportunity to create a legacy, thus expanding their support for Unity’s ministry both for today and beyond their lifetimes. The Unity Endowment Program was established to expand and enrich the long-term mission of the Unity congregation by providing financial support beyond the normal operating budget and capital fund giving.The Program is a permanent fund that provides support to a variety of ministries throughout the church. Gifts of any size or form provide an opportunity for you to create and strengthen your legacy in a manner suited to your personal desires and interests.
Currently established legacy accounts include: Missions / Benevolences, Christian Education Ministry, Music Ministry, Capital / Building Improvements and General Endowment.
Did you know?
- An elected Board meets at least quarterly to manage assets and consider distributions that support the Program’s ministry objectives.
- Donating to the fund can have tax advantages.
- There is no gift too small to the fund! All gifts are pooled in program accounts and has the potential to compound the investment return in the long term.
- Discussions with Board members and the church office are held in strict confidence. When you make a gift, you are able to designate if you would like the gift to be disclosed or anonymous.
Why give to the Endowment?
“After we made our first gift, part of the Endowment Fund was earmarked for a Children’s Sensory room. This is something our son would have benefited from when he was younger. We are grateful to see how the Endowment Fund is already benefiting current and future generations, while we are still here on Earth, and how it will continue to benefit generations to come after we join our creator in Heaven.”
Click here to view more testimonials and the Fike Family’s full story.
A few things the Program has supported thus far…
- A children’s sensory room in the preschool wing
- The creation of “Kaleidoscope: Special Needs Ministry” focused on seeing God’s light and reflection in all people
- Support for ministry activities including Lunch Bunch fellowship, Creative Expressions, Newborn Ministry and a custom Christian Education closet
- Grants to send youth to the Presbyterian Youth Triennium Conference
- Providence Presbyterian Living Waters of the World Project
- Guest speakers including the author from all church read and Reverend Tom Long