Christmas Eve and Sunday, December 26
Date: See post
Time: See post
As we continue to live creatively and faithfully into this post-“ice age” season for our church and world, we are planning a variety of opportunities for us to celebrate Christmas together. We want to share our plans with you so that you might find the best opportunity to join us as we bear witness to the light that still shines!
Everyone (especially guests and visitors) is welcome, but please sign up for the service(s) that you plan to attend:
Thursday, December 23 (yes, Christmas Eve, Eve)
Sign up for December 23 Services here.
Continuing the tradition we began last year of gathering on the 23rd for 30-minute services on the lawn as a witness for us and our community. If it rains these services will be held inside the 2010 sanctuary …
● 4:00 PM – Live on the Lawn Children and Family service
● 6:00 PM – Live on the Lawn Candlelight Service
Friday, December 24 (Christmas Eve)
Sign up for December 24 Services here.
Continuing both recent and long-standing traditions, we will offer video, live-stream, and indoor services in the 2010 Sanctuary ….
● 11:00 AM – Live Premiered Video Service – Children’s Choir and Pageant on YouTube, Facebook, and the Church Website
● 2:00 PM – Christmas Eve Service with communion and candlelight in the Sanctuary
● 4:00 PM – Christmas Eve Service in the Sanctuary, with service leadership by several of Unity’s Youth
● 6:00 PM – Christmas Eve Service with communion and candlelight in the Sanctuary, with significant choral and music arrangements
Sunday, December 26 (First Sunday of Christmas)
Beginning a new tradition (for the Sunday after Christmas only) …
● 10:00 AM – A single, interactive, intergenerational casual dress service with casual dress in the Sanctuary
We hope that these services will not only be wonderful times for our church family but also be opportunities to truly share the light and love of Christ with our community. Watch for more information in the coming weeks and please contact Dr. Rich if you have any questions.