Women of Unity
- Is for ALL women.
- Plans and implements yearly programming which includes a Ladies Luncheon, two celebration giving events, special ministries/mission outreach projects to the congregation and community, occasional Women’s Spiritual Retreats
- Elects its own leadership – Women of Unity Coordinating Team
- Determines its own budget
- Supports the mission of the PCUSA worldwide
- Distributes important dates and events through email distribution list. Contact Darlene Williams to be added to this list.
- Includes two active Presbyterian Women Circles that meet in small groups where faith is nurtured and growth takes place through worship, study, prayer, fellowship and outreach
New Horizons Circle
Meets 1st Thursday, September – May in the Fellowship Hall from 9:45-11:30 am.
The New Horizons Circle was formed to support the traditions of Presbyterian Women and the Horizons Bible Study. We nurture our faith through prayer and Bible study, support the mission of the church in the global community, and work for justice and peace. We strive to build an inclusive, caring, community of women to strengthen our church. We enjoy supporting the college students, shut-ins, and sponsor the “Unity Post” at Christmas.
Tony Dehler Circle
1st Monday, FH, Sept 13, Historic Sanctuary, Oct – May, 7:00 PM
A busy, service-oriented group of women defines the Tony Dehler Circle. Monthly meetings involve prayer, Bible study, and fellowship. This Circle supports college students and shut-ins. They sponsor the Christmas Auction, equally benefiting the Fort Mill Care Center and the Nutrition Center, as well as establishing and contributing to the Hugh White Educational Scholarship Fund.