Women of Unity
- Is for ALL women.
- Plans and implements yearly programming which includes a Ladies Luncheon, two celebration giving events, special ministries/mission outreach projects to the congregation and community, occasional Women’s Spiritual Retreats
- Elects its own leadership – Women of Unity Coordinating Team
- Determines its own budget
- Supports the mission of the PCUSA worldwide
- Distributes important dates and events through email distribution list. Contact Darlene Williams to be added to this list.
- Includes two active Presbyterian Women Circles that meet in small groups where faith is nurtured and growth takes place through worship, study, prayer, fellowship and outreach
New Horizons Circle
Meets 1st Thursday of the month at 10:00 am in Room 210 behind Fellowship Hall.
Need more info?
For more information regarding the Presbyterian Women Honorary Life Membership, click here to review the membership process and click here for the nomination form. If you are interested in meaningful ways to live out your faith in a caring community of women, please contact Darlene Williams at email@example.com or Susan Bates at firstname.lastname@example.org.