Dear Fellow Members and Friends, we are excited to enter our official Stewardship season at Unity. You will soon receive a Stewardship packet in the mail for your family, click here to view what to expect in this packet. All information is also available on the website, be sure to click here to see Stewardship information for all.
Stewardship Documents for Adults
- Introduction letter from David T. Bowman
- Narrative Budget, a brief description of the ministries at Unity and the financial budget needed to carry out their planned activities for the 2021-2022 program year.
- Ministry Opportunities Brochure, a brochure that outlines all adult ministry opportunities at Unity.
- Ministry Opportunities Form, a form to fill out indicating your interest in these ministries.
- Packet Contents, an explanation of the paper packet that will be mailed to your home.
- Financial Pledge Form, a form to fill out indicating your financial pledge for July 2021 – June 2022.
Submitting Your Information
MINISTRY INTEREST: TIME & TALENT
- Click here to download instructions of how to log into AccessACS and submit your interests online.
- OR fill out the Ministry Opportunities Form to be dropped off or mailed to the church.
Thank you for taking the time to look through these materials. By indicating your commitment to Unity Presbyterian Church of your talents, time and treasure, you inform our Ministry chairpersons of the resources that will be available in the 2021 – 2022 program year. They will then be able to plan effectively to further the Mission of Unity that united through Christ’s love, we glorify God through worship, nurture and service to all people.
Mark your calendar for Commitment Sunday on March 21, 2021.