CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE: We don’t expect any youth to be involved in every single youth event on our campus. That would be a lot to ask! We do hope that you’ll look at your schedule and our options and find a place where you can connect to God and to others. The most important thing about youth ministry at Unity is building relationships: relationships with God, relationships with others, and relationships with ourselves. Our prayer is that you find a way to do that through one of these options.
Click here to view our upcoming youth events!
- HSYG is welcome at Youth Group each Sunday evening for games and devotion
Sports Fanatics Small Group
- High school youth who love sports and want to talk about the latest sports, seeing God in competition and the love of the game are invited to this small group.
- Most weeks, we will meet via Zoom but will gather in-person monthly on Super Sundays for friendly, outdoor competition.
- On the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month during the school year from 7:30 – 8:00 am, Fellowship Hall
- Join us for breakfast and a time of devotion and prayer
Youth Choice: Say Anything Small Group
- High School Youth who are interested in pop culture, the latest controversial topic, or just things going on in your life are invited to this small group.
- Youth will choose the topic each week.
Questions? Contact KBryant@unityfortmill.org