CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE: We don’t expect any youth to be involved in every single youth event on our campus. That would be a lot to ask! We do hope that you’ll look at your schedule and our options and find a place where you can connect to God and to others. The most important thing about youth ministry at Unity is building relationships: relationships with God, relationships with others, and relationships with ourselves. Our prayer is that you find a way to do that through one of these options.
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm, Preschool parking lot
- HSYG is welcome at Youth Group each Sunday evening for games and devotion
Sports Fanatics Small Group
- High school youth who love sports and want to talk about the latest sports, seeing God in competition and the love of the game are invited to this small group.
- Most weeks, we will meet via Zoom but will gather in-person monthly on Super Sundays for friendly, outdoor competition.
- On the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month from 7:30 – 8:00 am, Fellowship Hall parking lot
- Join us for an individually wrapped breakfast for a time of devotion and prayer
Youth Choice: Say Anything Small Group
- 6:30 – 7:30 pm, Youth Wing Parking Lot
- High School Youth who are interested in pop culture, the latest controversial topic, or just things going on in your life are invited to this small group.
- Youth will choose the topic each week and we will gather in the Youth Wing parking lot.
WHAT IS SUPER SUNDAY? On the last Sunday of each month, all activities are in-person (including Middle School Sunday School and High School Small Groups), and both youth groups will participate in some big-group crazy games on the front lawn. Current dates include September 27, October 25 and November 20.
NOTE: For all in-person, on campus events registration will be required. Don’t forget to bring your own mask, water bottle and a lawn chair.
COVID-19 Restrictions: Currently, Unity is in Phase A of our regathering plan, which allows us to have small groups of 15 or fewer gathered in outdoor spaces with social distancing and masks. We are being creative to ensure the safety of our youth and adults while also finding new ways to experience God and fellowship. If you don’t feel good or have a fever, please stay home on that particular week. When Unity moves to Phase B of our regathering plan, youth will be informed of any program changes that may occur; we will not change programs, but locations and guidelines may change.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.