To Begin Again: Worship in the Sanctuary (as of 7.01.2021)
Welcome to our page dedicated to providing everything you need to know as we open the Sanctuary for indoor worship. While we are excited to return to Sunday morning in-person indoor worship in the sanctuary, we recognize the need for continued vigilance and love to ensure as a community that we minimize the risk of both spreading and contracting COVID-19. As disciples of Jesus, we seek above all else to love the Lord our God and to love our neighbors as ourselves, so following guidance from global health experts, we have prepared to begin again together.
Click here to view a graphic summary of what we’ve done, what you can do, and what to expect.
Click here to see a special Life Together – Regathering Update: July 2021 video from Dr. Rich summarizing our latest Regathering Protocols for Sunday Morning Worship.
Phase B – Worship and Connective Elements Protocols have been updated to include:
- Removing the pre-registration process and capacity limits
- Blocking off every other pew to provide social distancing
- Allowing congregation members to seat themselves
- Singing of one congregational hymn
- And aligning mask recommendations with CDC guidelines.
- Health screening for illness or exposure, preventive health measures, and mask requirements.
- Staffing for Children in Worship (CIW) and Nursery.
- Click here for a video from Pastor Matt explaining the protocols for worship – including Children in Worship (CIW) and Nursery.