Re-Gathering & Opening Plan
Welcome to Unity’s page dedicated to providing our congregation and community with the most updated information regarding the church’s plans to resume on-campus activities in a coordinated, safe and methodical way.
As of JULY 1, 2020 – Phase A: Non-Worship / Interim Use of Campus
The Re-Gathering Team has reviewed and developed a number of practices intended to protect Unity staff and visitors and allow various non-worship activities on the Unity campus.
- Staff may use the facilities (meaning inside buildings), the grounds (meaning outdoors) or continue to work off the campus.
- In-person appointments with staff are to be scheduled in advance and generally conducted outdoors.
- Vendors likewise may have access as long as escorted by staff.
- Non-worship activities may take place on the grounds (outdoors) for the care of the campus such as Columbarium, landscaping, mowing, and similar tasks.
As of JULY 10, 2020 additional activities permitted Phase A: Non-Worship / Interim Use of Campus
- Ministry and similar activities may take place outside as in drop offs and pickups.
- Small church team meetings (nine or less individuals) may meet outside.
On June 25, 2020 a special briefing outlining all guidelines at this time was released, click here to view this special briefing and check back frequently for updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will we continue to worship online?
Yes . . . We hope that you and your family have been able to enjoy our worship services from the comfort of your homes and will continue to participate virtually!
How do I schedule an appointment with a Pastor or staff member?
To arrange for in-person appointment, call the church office or send the pastor or staff member an email. Click here to view a complete list of all pastors and staff on the church website.
When and how will we meet the new Pastor?
At the recent congregational meeting calling Dr. Matt Rich as Unity’s next senior pastor, the congregation established a team to work with Session and Dr. Rich for meeting the congregation, staff, and others. As this on-boarding team creates their plans for August, the congregation will be fully informed.